DESKTOP
Contact
The Season
On Broadway

Royal Ballet cuts ties with Liam Scarlett after sexual misconduct claims by Mark Brown Arts Correspondent

Company says it will no longer work with star choreographer and artist-in-residence The Royal Ballet has said it will no longer work with its star choreographer Liam Scarlett, who had been accused of sexual misconduct with students. The company said on Monday that Scarlett's position as artist-in-residence at Covent Garden had ended and, as he would no longer work with the Royal Ballet, performances of his production…

SOURCE: The Guardian at 4:48am on March 24, 2020

« Back to BroadwayStars